Priestley Chapel Associates is a secular, non-profit 501 (c) 3 corporation established in 1977 to care for and manage the Joseph Priestley Memorial Chapel, its historic 1811 John Wind organ, and the beautiful memorial gardens. This lovely country chapel, located at 380 Front Street, was built in 1834 by descendants of Joseph Priestley and members of the Unitarian congregation in Northumberland, PA. It is open to the public the first Sunday of each month for a Program of Words and Music. The chapel is available for wedding ceremonies, memorial services, community events and other special services. All arrangements for use of the chapel and grounds are made through the Priestley Chapel Associates. To reserve the chapel please contact our Event Coordinator.
Contact Phone: 570-473-1688 or 570-490-0246
Contact Email: www.priestleychapel.org